Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pool days:)









 I love our pool days when it's pretty much just my four kiddos with a few others 'sprinkled' in.

 simple fun of cups and water:)

 I wonder how much longer this girl will be so happy to play with her siblings in the water


 I've been doing more posts of the pool this summer because it is truly where we spend our days when the kiddos aren't at camps. It's been this way every year since Cailey was two (and we lived in NC)..no matter how old my other babies were. I remember Kinsey used to nap in the stroller while Cailey and Braden 'swam'. I went from having THREE non swimmers to three swimmers in one summer five years ago.
 This is the life!  We wouldn't have it any other way!  I know that all too soon these pool days will be gone so I am soaking in each and every one of them.

I've always been the mom in the water. Playing with them. Letting them swim under my legs, playing tag, marco polo, and rock a bye baby. This summer I sat out a couple times because they all had friends and were entertained. SUCH a strange feeling but I know that season will be here soon.
for now I will soak up all the wet snuggles and giggles I can get:)

No comments: